Date: 11th November
This is when the Great War, or world war one, came to an end in 1918. Today this anniversary is used to remember everyone that has died while at war. This includes World War Two, the Falklands War, the Gulf War, the middle east and ongoing conflicts across the world.
International Men’s Day
Date: 19th November
A global grassroots movement celebrated in over 80 countries, that invites every man, women, girl and boy in the world to come together and celebrate men and boys in all their diversity, irrespective of their age, ability, social background, ethnicity, gender identity, religious belief and relationship status.
Transgender Day of Remembrance
Date: 20th November
Transgender Day of Remembrance (TDOR) is an annual observance on November 20th that honours the memory of the transgender people whose lives were lost in acts of
Elimination of Violence Against Women’s Day
Date: 25th November
Raises awareness of women who are subject to rape, domestic violence and other forms of violence.
UK Disability History Month
Date: 18th November to 20th December
(UKDHM) is an annual event creating a platform to focus on the history of our struggle for equality and human rights.
Islamophobia Awareness Month
Date: All month
Islamophobia Awareness Month highlights the threat of Islamophobic hate crimes and showcases the positive contributions of British Muslims to society.
“Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished”Prophet Muhammad
- All Saints Day – (Christian)
- All Souls Day – (Christian)
- Guy Fawkes Day
- Birthday of Guru Nanak Dev – (Sikh)
- Armistice Day – (Interfaith)
- Transgender Awareness Week
- World Kindness Day
- Remembrance Sunday
- World Diabetes Day
- UK Disability History Month
- International Men’s Day
- Universal Children’s Day
- Transgender Day of remembrance
- Entrance into the Temple of the Theotokos – (Orthodox Christian)
- Martyrdom of Guru Tegh Bahadur – (Sikh)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- First Sunday of Advent – (Christian)
- Saint Andrew’s Day – (Christian)